- Salicylic acid. Antiseptic and keratolytic.
MADE IN SPAIN
All the products are manufactured in a sustainable way in Spain, they have not been tested on animals and they have neither parabens nor gluten.
After the medical treatment, Agepeel Cream minimizes muscle contraction and thereby reduces the formation of fine lines and reduces wrinkles, thanks to the use of Argireline molecule and Caviar Extract.
MECHANISM OF ACTION ON A MUSCLE CONTRACTION
In a muscle contraction (CM) the following elements are involved:
a) Muscle fibres
b) Motor Neuron
c) Acetylcholine (ACh)
d) ACh receptors (AChRs) on the surface of muscle cells
e) SNARE complex
1. In order for a muscle to contract, you need to connect a neuron with the muscle fibres. A union of a neuron with the muscle fibres is called motor unit or motorplate.
2. The neuron stimulating muscle tissue is called motor neuron.
3. The neuromuscular junction refers to the terminal axon of a motor neuron with the motorplate in muscle. The axon contains many membrane-bound vesicles called synaptic vesicles.
4. For a muscle contraction, there must be a stimulation of the motor neuron that sends the signal and connect with the muscle fibres. Then ACh inside the vesicles is released. The process is regulated by the SNARE complex composed of three different proteins.
5. ACh binds to the muscle fibre where AChRs are and caused a series of changes that ultimately will involve the contraction of a muscle.
Professional Products also available in 3ml monodose.
A chemical peel is a technique used by professional dermatologists to improve the skin on face, neck and hands by stripping away dry and dull skin to reveal the softer and smoother skin underneath. Through the application of a chemical solution, chemical peels achieve an non-invasive painless exfoliation that will eventually peel off the damaged skin. The new skin appears smoother and less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are appropriate for acne scars, aging skin, hyperpigmentation, melasma, chrono and photo-aging.
Depending on the skin damage, chemical peels can be superficial, medium or deep. The evaluation by a dermatologic surgeon should reveal which one to apply and which skins are not recommended to use chemical peels (pregnant women, patient with infections, broken skin and sunburns)
HOW TO USE
1.Cleanse and prep the area being treated.
2. Protection of sensitive areas.
3. Gently apply as many layers of the product as necessary according to the pathology and patient to be treated.
4. Let the product perform between 2 and 10 minutes depending on each patient.
5. Remove product with water.